Do you find it difficult to understand the health of your sales pipeline and the status of deals in progress? This is where sales pipeline software can help.
Keep reading to learn about the top sales pipeline tools available in 2023.
What are sales pipeline tools?
Sales pipeline tools are software solutions designed to help improve sales pipeline visibility and allow sales leaders to manage their team’s pipeline more easily.
These tools provide a visual representation of the pipeline, allowing teams to track the progress of deals and identify bottlenecks or areas for improvement.
Why do you need sales pipeline tools?
Here are the main benefits of using sales pipeline tools:
- Improved pipeline visibility – One of the most significant benefits of using sales pipeline tools is improved visibility into your pipeline's health and status.
- Better pipeline management – These tools allow you to track the progress of each deal and identify potential roadblocks or bottlenecks in the sales process.
- More accurate sales forecasting – Sales pipeline tools can also provide valuable insights into future sales performance. By tracking the progress of deals and analyzing historical data, sales teams can make more accurate sales forecasts.
With the benefits of sales pipeline management software in mind, let's now take a look at some of the best sales pipeline software on the market. Keep reading to find the perfect fit for your sales team.
Weflow tackles the common problems associated with using Salesforce, such as poor data hygiene and difficulties in identifying deals at risk.
With Weflow, revenue and sales leaders can gain a comprehensive understanding of where their deals stand and eliminate repetitive Salesforce busywork. Its core features include:
- Sales productivity – Automate activity tracking to ensure your pipeline is always up-to-date. Quickly add a note, update a record, or log a new activity.
- Deal and account execution – Gain full visibility into risks, next steps, and activities that guide reps to a successful close. Take advantage of deal signals that appear when there’s no activity for a specified number of days, or the closed date has been pushed too many times.
- Sales process compliance – Make sure reps follow your sales process with templates, alerts, and automation. Weflow lets you instantly deploy best practices with an intuitive tool built on top of your Salesforce CRM. As a result, your reps follow guidelines when communicating with prospects and stick to your sales methodology.
Weflow’s Chrome extension is free for up to five users. It allows you to auto-sync notes, create and update records in Salesforce, and more.
Paid plans include:
- Team ($39 per user/month) – Includes unlimited users, Salesforce fields in notes, shared table & Kanban views, bulk editing, and more.
- Business ($59 per user/month) – Includes everything in the Team plan plus deal signals, email logging, Salesforce custom objects, and more.
2. Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce Sales Cloud is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform designed to help businesses manage their sales funnels and customer data. It offers a range of features for sales pipeline management, including:
- Lead and opportunity management – Salesforce Sales Cloud allows users to manage their leads and opportunities in a centralized location. This includes tracking leads, managing follow-up tasks, and monitoring opportunities as they move through the sales pipeline.
- Sales forecasting – With Salesforce Sales Cloud, sales teams can predict future sales revenue based on historical data and other factors such as quotas and opportunities. This can help sales managers make informed decisions about resource allocation and strategy.
- Collaboration tools – Power up your sales and revenue teams with collaboration tools to work together more effectively. For example, users can share files, track changes, and collaborate in real-time.
- Customizable dashboards and reports — The software also allows users to create custom dashboards and reports to track sales performance and identify bottlenecks.
Salesforce Sales Cloud offers a variety of pricing plans to fit different business needs. The most popular plan is the Professional plan, which starts at $75 per user/month and includes features such as lead and opportunity management, customizable dashboards, and forecasting.
You can also start with the Essentials plan and pay $25 per user/month. Here, you’ll get account, contact, lead, and opportunity management features.
3. HubSpot Sales Hub
HubSpot offers both sales and marketing automation software. Its Sales Hub product is an all-in-one sales software that helps sales and revenue teams manage and optimize their sales processes.
You’ll gain access to features for contact management, lead scoring, reporting, tracking, analysis, forecasting, and more.
Here are some of the software’s most popular features:
- Sales productivity – Use HubSpot Sales Hub to automate tasks such as activity tracking, logging notes, and updating records. Ditch admin busy-work and help your sales reps manage their pipeline in no time.
- Sales pipeline stages – The tool allows you to track deals and prospects through the various stages of the pipeline, providing insights to help you make data-driven decisions. For instance, you’ll see how quickly leads are being processed and identify potential bottlenecks in the sales process.
- Custom objects – Store and manage custom data sets in addition to the default objects. This feature provides businesses with more flexibility and control over their data by enabling them to store unique types of data that may not fit into the default objects.
HubSpot Sales Hub’s free plan includes basic sales tools, including email scheduling and meeting scheduling, live chat, and email templates. Paid plans start at $50/month.
Close is a CRM software that includes sales pipeline management, email automation, calling, and reporting. Its pipeline management feature enables users to customize their sales process and view their deals in a clear and organized way.
You can drag and drop deals through each stage of the pipeline, set reminders and deadlines, and receive alerts when deals are in danger of being overlooked.
Additionally, Close's email automation feature allows users to create and send personalized emails at scale, track email opens and clicks, and set reminders for follow-ups. They also offer calling functionality, allowing users to make and receive calls directly from the Close platform.
Close offers a free 14-day trial for new users to test out the platform before committing to a paid plan. Plans start at $29/user/month.
Pipedrive makes it easy to track and manage sales activities from start to finish. With its user-friendly interface and customizable pipeline stages, it allows teams to streamline sales processes and forecasting:
- Sales pipeline management – Pipedrive's main focus is on sales pipeline management, offering a simple and intuitive interface that helps salespeople stay organized and focused on the right deals. The software also includes features like automatic deal rotation and customizable workflows to make pipeline management even more efficient.
- Team collaboration – Work together on deals with features like team inbox, mentions, and shared calendars. Assign tasks to team members, track progress, and communicate within the platform.
- Sales reporting and analytics – Pipedrive provides detailed reporting and analytics on your sales pipeline. Track key metrics like deal conversion rates, deal velocity, and sales cycle length. The tool also includes forecasting and goal-setting features, helping you set realistic targets and monitor progress over time.
Pricing starts at $11.90/user/month.
Freshsales is a cloud-based CRM tool for both big and small businesses. It offers a number of features to help you track and manage deals and ultimately close more sales:
- Contact scoring – Prioritize leads based on their potential to convert. Identify the most valuable leads by assigning scores based on various criteria like website activity, email communication, and social media engagement.
- Weighted pipeline – Use win probability to estimate future revenue. This feature assigns win probability to each stage of the sales pipeline, depending on how far a deal is moving forward in the pipeline. The higher the win probability, the closer the deal is to a win.
- Freddy AI – A personal sales assistant that combines AI and analytics to provide real-time insights. It identifies and prioritizes leads based on their potential value, gains insight into deals that are on track to close successfully, and course-corrects actions on deals that may be at risk of falling through.
Freshsales offers a 21-day free trial for all of its plans. Plans start at $18/user/month.
7. Monday CRM
Monday CRM aims to help businesses of all sizes streamline their sales processes, boost productivity, and grow revenue.
- Lead capturing – Stay on top of potential leads and avoid missing out on valuable opportunities with this feature. Capture leads through web forms, email campaigns, and social media, allowing you to quickly add them to your sales pipeline. The system also includes lead scoring to help you prioritize leads and focus on the ones that are most likely to convert into customers.
- Sales forecasting – Get a clear and accurate view of your sales pipeline and predict future revenue. This feature uses historical data and current trends to help you make data-driven decisions and forecast revenue with greater accuracy.
- Activity tracking – Keep track of your sales activities and ensure that you are making progress toward closing deals. Monitor your team's progress, track deals, and set reminders to follow up with leads and customers. You can also set up notifications and updates, so you can quickly respond to changes and keep everyone informed.
Plans start at $40/month for three users and include unlimited, customizable sales pipelines, unlimited contacts, and boards.
Keap is a versatile CRM platform that offers a variety of features to help businesses manage their sales, marketing, and customer service activities. Here are a few core features:
- Contact management – Store and organize all customer and prospect information in one place. Add new contacts, import existing lists, and segment contacts based on specific criteria. On top of that, track interactions with each contact, including emails, phone calls, and notes.
- Automated follow-ups and flows – Set up automated follow-up sequences that will send emails or text messages to leads and customers based on certain triggers or actions they take.
- Appointment scheduling – Keap's appointment scheduling feature enables businesses to schedule appointments with their contacts directly from the platform. Users can share their availability with their contacts and allow them to schedule meetings at their convenience.
Keap’s pricing starts at $189/month. Two users are included in this price. Additional users are $29/user/month.
Salesmate helps businesses streamline their sales process, manage customer relationships, and close more deals. The platform’s key features include:
- A visual sales pipeline – Visualize your sales funnel, track deals at every stage, and forecast revenue. Quickly assess which deals are most likely to close this month and prioritize efforts accordingly.
- Task management – Create and assign tasks to team members and set reminders.
- Automated workflows — Salesmate's visual automation builder allows sales teams to create customized workflows, automate repetitive tasks, and eliminate human error.
Salesmate’s pricing starts at $15/user/month.
Use the tools listed above to streamline sales pipeline management and close more deals. Looking to learn more? Check out these guides: