10 Top RevOps Tools for 2023
Revenue operations software is designed to help revenue operations teams streamline their work and get more done in less time. Here are ten RevOps tools you should consider adding to your RevOps tech stack.
Sales process compliance and CRM data hygiene
Speed up pipeline review by setting up multiple pipeline views. You can also customize pipeline views for your unique sales process and identify potential bottlenecks quickly.
Additionally, you can use Weflow to arm your revenue leaders and RevOps managers with robust Salesforce reporting and analytics.
The software also enables you to keep deals on track and identify deals at risk. With Weflow’s real-time alerts and customizable notifications, you'll never miss an important update or opportunity again.
Weflow’s Chrome extension is free for up to five users. It allows you to auto-sync notes, create and update records in Salesforce, and more.
Paid plans include:
- Team ($39 per user/month) – Includes unlimited users, Salesforce fields in notes, shared table & Kanban views, bulk editing, and more.
- Business ($59 per user/month) – Includes everything in the Team plan plus deal signals, email logging, Salesforce custom objects, and more.
Gong is a revenue intelligence software that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to transcribe, analyze, and provide insights on sales calls and meetings. Sales and customer success teams use Gong to identify the best talk tracks, optimize sales pitches, and ultimately close more deals.
Gong’s feature highlight:
- AI-assisted coaching – Identify instances where reps could have been more persuasive in their sales conversations and get targeted guidance for enhancing their approach.
- Conversation insights – Gong provides a detailed analysis of how your team is handling sales conversations. The reports include engagement scores, sentiment analysis, and customer feedback. Identify and replicate winning talk tracks with ease.
- Conversation search – With Gong, you can quickly search through your sales conversations to locate the exact moment when your team made a sale. The feature works with both audio and video recordings, making it easy to find the information you need.
Gong’s pricing depends on the number of users and features you need. While pricing isn’t available publicly, online sources claim that it starts at $5,000 (base price) for up to 49 users + $1,600 per user per year, billed annually.
Chorus is a conversation intelligence software that captures and analyzes your team's sales interactions. It can track calls, meetings, and emails.
Chorus’ standout features include:
- Call recording – Listen to recorded sales reps' calls to evaluate how well they handle customer inquiries and troubleshoot problems. Get calls automatically transcribed and analyzed by AI to spot positive and negative sentiments or competitor mentions.
- Market intelligence – With Chorus analytics, sales and customer success agents can quickly quantify feature requests and key topics in customer conversations across all the data. Use this data to develop the most effective messages and set the right roadmap priorities.
According to online sources, pricing starts at $8,000 per year with three seats included. Each additional seat costs $1,200.
InsightSquared provides businesses with insights into customer behavior, product performance, financial trends, and other key performance indicators in real-time.
Here are some of the platform’s key features:
- Ad-hoc reporting – Users can create custom reports and analyze data on the fly to answer specific business questions.
- Revenue and sales forecasting – Forecast your business’ revenue based on historical trends to make informed decisions about future investments. Use cases include budgeting for upcoming quarters, forecasting sales performance, and planning for seasonal fluctuations in demand.
- RevOps dashboards – Pull data from any and all sources to form a 360-degree view of the business. Create customer segments, track customer lifetime value, or analyze the customer lifecycle. You can also compare your business metrics against industry benchmarks to identify areas for improvement, and more.
InsightSquared doesn’t disclose its pricing publicly. You’ll need to talk to their sales team to get a quote.
Dreamdata is a powerful revenue attribution platform that provides users with advanced analytics into user behavior. It allows marketing teams to optimize campaigns for better performance and revenue growth.
For the sales team, you’ll be able to pinpoint accounts showing actual intent and see what content your leads have consumed at which stage of the user journey.
Key features include:
- Revenue analytics – Unlock insights on revenue data and channel attribution. Identify the best-performing ads, channels, and pages to understand the ROI of their paid and organic efforts.
- Performance attribution – Find out what social media activities lead to revenue generation and deals won and analyze your channel performance by the number of deals generated.
- Customer journey tracking – Understand the details of every customer journey in the funnel, including anonymous visitors, channel, source, and campaign attribution. Overlap this data with the sales pipeline to identify profitable customer segments.
Dreamdata offers a free plan that includes up to 35,000 visitors, cost reporting from five paid sources, and up to two stage models. Paid plans start at $999/month, paid annually.
Fullcast.io is an end-to-end platform that allows for agile go-to-market and continuous planning-to-execution operations by linking the planning process to CRM data in real-time.
Here are some of the platform’s standout features:
- Industry data hierarchy – Fullcast arranges industries in a hierarchy, with super sectors at the top, followed by sectors, industry groups, and industries. This allows sales teams to easily segment their accounts and territories, so they know which sectors need more resources.
- Targets and quotas – You can set targets and quotas based on different criteria, such as role, territory, or product line. This helps ensure that everyone is working towards the same goals and that sales targets are realistic and achievable.
- Intelligent scenario modeling – This tool allows RevOps leaders and sales teams to create and run unlimited what-if scenarios based on AI-powered data processing. The output is optimized sales strategies and the ability to set targets and quotas and manage capacity.
To get a product tour and learn more about plans and pricing, you’ll need to book a personal demo with the Fullcast team.
Account-based marketing and buyer intent
6sense offers a variety of features for predictive analysis, highly-personalized campaigns, progress monitoring, targeted campaigns, and future revenue analytics.
The platform’s main features include:
- Intent data – 6sense provides access to the world’s largest intent data set with over 1 billion anonymous buying signals from millions of sources. This allows users to identify which accounts are actively researching their product or service and prioritize them for cold outreach.
- Deep account insights – Access tailored talking points, intent keywords, and firmographic details, so your sellers deliver the right message at the right time.
- Lead scoring – 6sense's lead scoring tools capture actions and attributes from a company's marketing automation and account management systems and score them, delivering the scored leads to sales for follow-up.
Get in touch with 6sense’s sales team for a quote. Reportedly, pricing starts at around $30,000/year.
Demandbase is an account-based marketing (ABM), advertising, and sales intelligence platform. It provides a suite of tools that help B2B companies identify, target, convert, and retain their ideal customers.
Here are three key features of Demandbase:
- Account identification and targeting – Demandbase's AI-powered technology helps sales and marketing teams identify and target high-value accounts. The platform analyzes intent data and provides insights on which accounts are actively researching solutions in a specific industry or category.
- Personalized experiences and engagement tracking – Harness the power of real-time engagement tracking, such as website visits, content downloads, and event registrations. Use this data to create seamless and personalized experiences to engage target accounts at every stage of the buying cycle.
- Predictive analytics – Capture and store data such as demographic information, campaign performance metrics, website interactions, and digital footprints. Then, use it to create highly accurate predictive models that forecast the likelihood of customers taking desired actions.
Demandbase offers multiple plans for its ABX, Advertising, Sales Intelligence, and Data products. Pricing information isn’t available publicly, so you’ll need to contact the company to get a quote.
Salesloft is a sales engagement platform that helps sales teams accelerate their growth by automating and streamlining their outreach efforts. It includes features such as email sequences, analytics dashboards, targeted campaigns, and AI-driven lead scoring.
It allows teams to automate repetitive tasks and simplify outreach. The platform also integrates with popular customer relationship management systems to enable further automation.
Pricing ranges from $125 to $165 per user/month.
Coefficient is a no-code solution that syncs Google Sheets with CRMs, eCommerce platforms, project management software, and more. It helps teams work with large amounts of live data and automate spreadsheet tasks.
Coefficient’s features you might like:
- Cloud pivot table – Create real-time pivot tables and keep spreadsheets organized.
- Instant row alerts – Don’t miss out on a new prospect. Set up automatic Slack and email notifications to inform your sales reps when a new row is added to a spreadsheet.
- 2-way sync and data alignment – Effortlessly extract data in bulk from Google Sheets and import it into your source systems. Consolidate data from various platforms into one central hub in Google Sheets. Analyze and combine metrics and KPIs to uncover valuable insights.
Coefficient offers a free plan which includes importing data from one source into Google Sheets. Paid plans start at $59/month.
Streamline revenue operations with these RevOps tools
Ready to streamline revenue operations? Check out the list of tools above and find the right fit for your needs.
5 Must-Have Tools for Your Sales Tech Stack
Learn about the five must-have tools for your sales tech stack.
17 Inside Sales Tools for 2023
Check out our list of the top inside sales tools to save time, improve productivity, and close more deals.
10 Best Sales Chrome Extensions in 2023
Boost productivity and improve sales performance with these top sales Chrome extensions.
15 Top Sales Performance Management Tools in 2023
The best sales performance management tools to make your life easier..
9 Best Sales Pipeline Tools in 2023
The top sales pipeline tools to improve pipeline visibility, identify bottlenecks, and close more deals.
15 Sales Automation Tools You Need in 2023
These 15 best sales automation tools can help improve the sales process, speed up deals, and save time.
14 Best Salesforce Tools You Need in 2023
The top Salesforce tools for productivity, document management, lead routing, and more.
35 Best Sales Tools for 2023
Discover the top sales tools to help your team close more deals in 2023.