Protecting your data is our first priority
Protecting our customers' data is the cornerstone of our security and privacy program. It is ingrained in how we develop our products, the operational security practices we put in place, the layers of protection we provide, and the key certifications and attestations that we meet.
You own & keep your data.
Sign in using the secure Salesforce SSO or Microsoft Entra.
Fully SOC2-Type II, GDPR, CCPA compliant.
Data encryption at rest & in-transit
Access & Authentication
- Keep your Salesforce account secure by signing in with Salesforce (SSO) or Microsoft Entra.
- 2-factor authentication with Salesforce SSO
- Access is based on your Salesforce permissions
- You own your data
Hosting & Data Security
- Our applications run on European AWS servers
- We use the AWS backup services to reduce any risk of data loss
- Network data is encrypted using TLS/SSL
- You can review Amazon’s Security Center for more detailed information on how they maintain a highly robust security system developed and manages by best-in-class security leaders
- Weflow will never sell or monetize your data, ever
- As a European company headquartered in Germany, we are fully GDPR compliant
- Weflow is compliant with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- As we're SOC2 - Type II certificated, we perform regular access reviews of all sensitive systems
- Team members are trained and coached in following the latest security best practices
- Access is limited to authorized team members